cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can no longer see "usage" details as an option on fido.ca ! Why ??

kaoru
I'm a participant level 3

I am on prepaid and it's very inconvenient to not be able to see what kind of usage I have had and how many minutes or text messages I have left remaining.. So why is this option no longer available when I log into my Fido account online ??

How does this benefit me ??

Peeved !

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Tru
Fido Employee
Fido Employee

Hey everyone!

Although this thread is quite old and the info provided FidoJenny is 100% accurate, I just want to add an extra piece of advice. If it's our website that is experiencing some technical difficulties, you can always dial the *225 on your phone to check the balance and validity period.

Hope it helps!

FidoJenny
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello kaoru,

Unless we are improving some technical difficulties, your online usage is no longer accessible because some minor or important modification or updates were done on your account.

The View Usage link should be available again 4 to 6 days from the closing date of your account billing cycle (even if you're on prepaid).

Please let me know if you need more clarification or if you need more assistance.

kaoru

so, I think my closing cycle's the 16th of May.. so around then I would be able to see the usage ??..

I hope that option comes back real soon.. keeping an eye on the 4-6 days you mentioned :), thanks Jenny.

doreen5935
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Is there a phone number that will help me find out my data usage on my prepaid account So far I 

have not received any help.

Hello Doreen5935,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you have not yet received any assistance. Unfortunately, online support is no longer available for pre-paid accounts. You should be able to manage your account by calling 1-800-575-9090 and using the automated system (see here). As far as I am aware, I believe you should be able to find out your data usage with that system.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers