cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I get my mobile services restored for a day please

Elainelouise
I'm a participant level 2

I am trying to get a loan to pay for the bill that I have to restore my mobile services but I can't get it without them verifying my number to them. Just for today and I'll pay the amount in full by the end of the day. Please. I tried doing a live chat but it's not accessible to me. Even the app stopped working and like how do you guys expect me to pay after you take out every single option I have to pay for the bill. 

6 REPLIES 6

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Elainelouise,

If you reach out to customer support during regular business hours and set up a payment schedule I'm sure they can help you. Even though your services are suspended you should be able to dial *611 from your Fido mobile to reach customer support.

You also reach out to customer support through any of the available methods listed here.

Elainelouise

@NaliniR  that's the thing I can't even dial 611 to call them. Like nothing works. I can't even access my Fido app. Everything is **bleep** down for me

NaliniR
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi @Elainelouise sorry to hear that, try * 732 as @FidoClaudia mentioned.

If you are unable to get through that way and have access to another phone you can use I would suggest you call customer support and asked to be transferred to the Credit Operations department.

Hey @Elainelouise,

Just wanted to add to what @NaliniR said that if the account is already suspended, only our Credit Operations department would be able to look into the possibility of having it restored for one day.

You can reach them directly at * 732 from your phone.

Hope this helps! 

Elainelouise

@FidoClaudia I can't dial any number not even Fido number like *611 or the number you gave me (*732) there website live chat is also blocked for me. I can't even receive calls or text from them because everything is blocked.

That's really odd, you should be able to get in touch with Credit Operations even if the line is suspended @Elainelouise.

How many signal bars do you have on your device? And what exactly happens when you try to call * 732, can you give us a bit more details?

Were you able to finally call them from a different phone?