Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Caller Name Display

forever518
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi all,

I changed my call display name under "My Call Display Name". When i call someone that does not have me as contact it only shows my number. It seems like i could not update my call display name?

Any help? much much appreciated!!

3 REPLIES 3

justme76--
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

when my friend calls just shows ph number I want to have it show thier name so I know who is calling can you help

Hello Justme76--,

Welcome to the community!

While most plans include Call Display, the option to show the name of the caller is a separate add-on service (Name Display). The Name Display is available with the Voicemail Value Packs (see here). Alternatively, the Name Display is also available as a standalone add-on. However, you would need to contact customer service to add it to your line. Alternatively, you might consider sending @FidoSolutions a PM. Once they verify some information, they'll also be able to access your account. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers

FidoRachel
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @forever518,

The Call Display option in your account is for the call you receive, not for the call you make.

In other words, in order for the person you're calling to see your name, they have to have a Name Display feature in their account. 

Hope it helps!