cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Called Agent to confirm wavied service fee after received confirmation by pdf file.

Helloketty
I'm a participant level 2

1000018652.jpg

New to Fido 1 month.

I called to register as new promotion on Nov 25 and Nov 27 11 am received confirmation by email but I saw service fee 60$ so I called to cancel but agent told me, it is credit of 60$for next month after I pay. Now they charged me with no credit and they said I never call them on Nov 27. I m on the process of requesting calling information on Nov from previous company. I will fight for that as they told me I never call and I have to pay 60$.

So terrible service. 

 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoKenny

Hello @Helloketty 

I'm sorry to learn about your experience. To go over your account, it will be important to get in contact witht the customer service.

You can find all the ways to reach our team here.

Helloketty

I did. That why they told me I never called them on Nov 27 and no any record as a agent told me 9n Nov 27 service fee will credit next of the month after I pay. 

Hey @Helloketty!

The goal of our Community is to offer peer-to-peer support, therefore, if you need to speak with a Fido representative, we suggest you call us again or reach out on social media. You can find our contact information here: www.fido.ca/contactus