Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Display and Call Display with Name Display

annaiva
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

So whats the difference? 

I looked on the website and this is what it says 

Call Display with Name Display lets you see the incoming caller's phone number and NAME on your
phone's display even if they're not in your address book. So you'll always know who's calling you.

Call Display is a service that allows you to see the number of incoming callers even if they are not in your address book.

Is it me or they just seem to be saying the same thing? 

I wanted to change to the Name Display with Mini Voicemail but I just talked to a representative and she said that with call display (and no name display) i will be able to see only the number of the person who is calling me not the name even if that person is in my contacts list? is this true? what is the difference? 

1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello annaiva,

This should help explain the difference to you.  Lets say you have option #1, which is Call Display w/ Name Display and you dont have my number stored in your phone, If I were to call you, your phone will show up with:

416-555-1212

John Smith

Now lets say you changed to Option #2 which is ordinary Call Display, same senario as above, and I were to call you your phone will show up with:

416-555-1212

Do you see the difference?  Now to give you a little more help,  lets say you had option 2, and you KNEW me, and stored my name / number in your phone book to something and I called you, it would show:

416-555-1212

J Smitty

It will show this even if you have both option 1 or 2, the only advantange of having option 1 is if its a number NOT stored in your address book. got it?