Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightstar servive request rejected for no reason

Navvvvv
I'm a participant level 2

Hi 

I am Navjot Singh. I recently lost my new iphone 12 pro and filed a serivice request online and after submitting each document for 3-4 days eventhough they sometimes reject some i kept correcting and by the end of 4th day i got an email saying 'your request was denied' and with no apparent reason and i try contacting them and even there customer service does not knw why it got rejected they gave a number i tried contacting it alot of times but it always goes to voicemail left some  voicemails too but no reply its been 10 days now since i lost my phone and this isnt the service i was expecting . I need help with this issue

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Navvvvv

What number did they provide? Did you also manage to escalate your concerns with them?

Their agents should be able to disclose why your service request was denied. Should they be unable to answer, they can escalate your request to have this looked into.

Let us know

Navvvvv

The number they gave me was 8559759532

i tried calling them couple of times always goes to voicemail left many voicemails leaving my name and number but never get any reply also i tried calling customer service a lot of times and explained this whole situation but they put me on hold and then after 15-20 mins they hung up as well and i dont knw the reason and no progress with the request either i have two accounts and both of them has device protection on them for more than two years but now i really need to use this insurance and this is happening.

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Thanks again, and I sincerely apologize for the back and forth.

You should be able to escalate the process going through their regular channels, and they can transfer you internally. Please do call them using this contact info: Fido – Device Protection support: 1-866-327-3399

In the meantime, we'll be happy to investigate the matter on our end as well. What will be required is the service claim # and  I'll be sending you a PM to get started.

Talk to you soon Smiley