cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brightstar - Terrible service

msims
I'm a participant level 2

I sent my phone away over a month ago to Brightstar to have the sceen repaired and was told it would only take a couple days to repair. I haven't been able to get a response via email, or phone on the status of repair. When I've called I've been left on hold for +30 minutes. This is terrible service. I've been happy with fido services until now and will definitley be considering taking my phone elsewhere, if I ever get it back. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoSaira

Hey @msims

Welcome to the Fido Community!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I assure you this is far from the service we wish to provide our customers & we are truly sorry you have to go through this. I understand how important it is for you to receive your phone as soon as possible and I am sure we can work on that with you.

Did you get a service request ID when you filed the claim?

Also, were you ever able to reach a Brightstar representative after the waiting period or not? They have a procedure set in place to follow up with the claims and until the investigation is complete, they don't normally send a response.

Would you prefer calling them once more? Alternatively, we can send you a PM here and take a look to see what's going on.

msims

I do have the service request ID from the claim. I have confirmation the phone was received on Feb 7. 

I sent an email on Feb 23, no response. 

I sent another email on Mar 11, no response. 

I called on Saturday Mar 16 and was told to call back on Monday. 

I called Monday, waited for over 30 minutes and was told I should hear back by Wednesday or Thursday and if not, to call back again. 

I would appreciate a PM. 

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

We can definitely send you a PM to check out your account @msims however anything related to Brightstar does have to be dealt with them directly.

When you check your service request online, is there any update?

I'll send you that PM so we can check on our end too!