Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boxing Day Online Purchase

hannahef
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi!

I ordered an iPhone 13 and a plan change online on boxing day but I am not sure if the order went through. I don't see any device added to my fido account and I didn't receive any confirmation email. I did get a confirmation of the plan change but nothing about the phone purchase.

Could you please confirm if my order got placed or not. Thanks

12 REPLIES 12

bunbun25
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

I have ordered IPhone 13 on Nov 27th, up to now there isn't any confirmation email or order showed under my a/c, contacted CS at least 10 times to asked, only option I can do....wait!!!!! If Fido can handle such as many order so don't put this promotion, what a silly procedure and company! 

Hokeman
I'm a participant level 2

My phone too is "being processed"
(It too was ordered on boxing day)

Because of this, I cannot do anything on my account.

Any way to just go to my local store to pick up the phone?

JDG4K

I guess I'm not alone... I ordered a phone on boxing day and supposed to be a birthday present (Jan 6). I don't think this will be delivered on time. Not even processed yet. Now, i have to get something else. THANKS FIDO!!! You should atleast send an email regarding the delay or whatever - i have to look up through to get an update.

FidoAnthonyZ

Hello!

We have a much higher volume of orders during this period and certain devices are in higher demand which can cause a slight delay to receive your phone. You'll receive an e-mail with a tracking number as soon as it's shipped.

YubeiWu
I'm a participant level 3

Hi Hannah,

I ordered an iPhone 13 on 26th and got an email from Fido on 30th, told me that my device order is running late.
Any updates of your order?

Yubei

ali2010

Hi, 

I ordered an iPhone 13 on 26 Dec too. But it did not get any confirmation email or delay email. did they mention when they will ship your device? 

I contacted the fido chat service and they told me the delay is related to apple, not fido.

YubeiWu

Hi, I just got another email from fido, told me that my order is still being processed but did not mention when they will ship my order.

ali2010

ok. I checked again with CS. He said it takes 1-2 weeks.

YubeiWu

1-2 weeks since the order date?

ali2010

No, from now!!

YubeiWu

That's ridiculously long...

JH18

Hi Hanna, the same thing has happened to me. I am responding to see their answer to you.