cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

cynceexo
I'm a participant level 2

I have been with fido for years and they have treated me like **bleep**. Charge me unnecessary money with my phone when I didn't do anything. They have been charging me like crazy, wont let me pay my phone plan until I pay hundreds of dollars due to not being able to afford yet they never can cancel my bills for me it's always you have to pay this before anything. Please don't pick fido I have never had this issue before with anyone else.. 

5 REPLIES 5

FidoSaira

Hey @cynceexo

That's certainly not how we want your experience to be with us. We believe in being absolutely transparent with our customers regarding their services as we know it has a financial impact for them. We also provide multiple ways for our customers to track their usage 24/7 and avoid any surprises on their bills.

The usage our customers are billed are validated by their Fido sim card and device.

Have you had the chance to review the details to see what you were billed for?

That said, you are welcome to reach out to us through these channels so we can take a look at your account with you. If you prefer, we can also send you a private message here. 

cynceexo

Yea ok. You guy's are ridiculous 

Hi @cynceexo

As aforementionned, you are welcome to contact us for any billing queries or concerns or we can send u a PM right here on Community. 

Cheers.

cynceexo

Ahaha I have a bunch of times but you guy's never listen. I've been with you for 5 years and all you do is drain my money. At least if you have to pay a bill don't charge as much if you need to pay it. Bell is hella better and I will be leaving you guy's for them. You are ridiculous! 5 years and you have stolen thousands of dollars from md. 🤷‍:female_sign:

Hi @cynceexo

I will send you a PM so that we can talk things out.

Cheers.