cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Amanda1979
I'm a participant level 2

I can log into my account . I can see all the usage I tap to see my detailed bill and I have to log in . I log in and it shows what I owe but I can’t get the details of my

bill . Also I have three phones under my name and I can’t access the other two phone details just mine . 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoAmanda
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Amanda1979

Welcome to the Community!

What happens when you try to download your detailed bill? Are you getting any specific error message? If you are, could you let us know the exact error message?

Also, When you log in to My Account, are you logging in with your phone number or your email address as your username?

Thanks!

Amanda1979

There is no error message . When I go to my fido app I see all my data used and such and then I go to billing there is a grey box to view bill when I click it I have to log in . So I log in threw Touch ID and the user name is my cell number and my then my password automatically goes in and then it opens but it only shows what I owe not the detail bill . And why can’t I see all three numbers that are on my account I see only mine . 

Would you be able to test out logging in to My Account on Fido.ca using your email address as your username instead?

If you do not yet have a profile set up with your email address, you can create a new one by clicking on Not Yet Registered. Remember to select the option 'I am the account holder'. 

Let us know how that goes!