Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Darpan55555
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hello fido, 

I am confused actually, i haven't made ane changes to my account although today i received a email saying thanks for changing your name, it does look like a fido email, it has logo and last 5 digits of my account number. 

Can i get help, i am worried that something is wrong with my account. Here is the email.

Confirmation of account holder name change

We recommend you keep a copy of this email for your files.

Dear XXXX,

We have received your request to change the name on your account from  xxxxx to  XXXXX on 03/05/2019. This change will become effective within 24 hours.

Please take note any financial information associated with this account must match the new name  XXXXXX on the account.

Manage your account at any time at fido.ca/myaccount or by using the Fido MyAccount app for smartphones. 

Thank you for choosing Fido!

1 REPLY 1

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @Darpan55555

Welcome to the community Smiley

We usually send email confirmations for changes made on your account. Changes that will impact your services, information, etc will prompt the email to ensure that you're made aware of these modifications.

That said if you haven't requested any change recently, we'll need to take a closer look at your account to confirm the situation. You can reach out to us at these channels or we can send you a PM here if you prefer.

Let us know!