cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Being billed but phone shut off

Girl11
I'm a participant level 1

Would LOVE to know what all the new charges are for on my cancelled account. Fido won't let me contact them.

3 REPLIES 3

Girl11

Have you read your reviews? Pages and pages of unhappy customers you have VICTIMIZED. Can't fork over any money for CUSTOMER SERVICE because paying employees is just out of the question.   

Girl11

Well now, zero replies here, nothing when I click support and three stupid emails telling me i have a new badge. No actual help with anything but three badges weee! Oh and ANOTHER empty email from fido. I've called about this and told fido numerous times but like always they don't DO ANYTHING or FIX ANYTHING. Just badges, wow!

Hello Girl11,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear you have not been able get in contact with customer support. However, you should note these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. We do not have access to customers' accounts nor know the details of your situation.

I understand you have already attempted to contact them, however, yesterday was the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation -- a Federal statutory holiday. That could have been the reason customer service was not available.

To clarify, however, had you cancelled your services or merely shut-off your phone? It it was the latter, you should note that post-paid plans would continue (regardless of whether you actually use the services) until you cancel your services. Simply shutting-off your phone does not cancel services.

If you would like to discuss your situation, you would need to contact customer service during their availability hours. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers