cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad customer experience over the call with rude rep

Sudeeptakkar
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

After long wait time on call, rude rep don't want to resolve the issue and then redirected to other team member and Fido thinks their customers don't have anything else in their life other than being on hold for 2-3hrs to get support from customer service.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoAlex

Hey @Sudeeptakkar, Alex here and I'll be happy to help.

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience, this is definitely not what we like to hear and while longer wait times are expected during the holiday season, you certainly shouldn't have to deal with a rude representative, we're really sorry about that. 

That being said, there's many other ways to get in touch with our customer service if you want to avoid long wait times on the phone, check out our contact us page here

EllieSparrow
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

I can relate. I've waited 1-2 hours on hold each time... the reps can see how long you've waited as well. Being rude in the first place isn't acceptable, but it makes it even worse when customers have had to wait for so long, taking time and effort out of their own days. It's beyond disrepectful and I'm sorry to hear that you've experience this as well Sad