cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back order for certified pre owned iphone14

Aforamazon
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I've ordered a certified pre owned iphone14 on May 14th, However the status shown its as a back order, anyone know how long would Fido send out the item? I've read some posts in 2-3 yrs ago and everyone said that you may not get the device forever. Seems like Fido do nothing about their order system and over sell of the product in there web site

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Aforamazon,

Welcome to the community!

Unfortunately, I'm not sure if that order will ever be fulfilled. The device you chose was a pre-owned device. There are a limited supply of used devices. If the device you ordered was no longer in supply, they would not be able to fulfil the order. Any sales would have been for existing stock of that device. If there does not appear to be any remaining devices, I'm doubtful they will be able to obtain more of those devices. They may wait until other similar devices arrive in their inventory. However, there is no guarantee, if or when, a certain used device will become available.

@Aforamazon wrote:

....Seems like Fido do nothing about their order system and over sell of the product in there web site

I don't think they are deliberately intending on over-selling devices. I don't believe the availability status updates when a customer places an order. Rather, I believe the inventory would update when the device leaves the warehouse. Since it's possible for multiple people to place orders for the same limited supply of devices before the orders get processed and actually leave the warehouse, some of those orders will be back-ordered.

You should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. If you would like to discuss your order, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers