cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BY THE MINUTE plan gone?

bn880
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi, I can no longer find reference to the by the minuite plan on the website, what's the deal?

Thanks

47 REPLIES 47

You can always move your services to postpaid and keep your entire balance. It should be noted though, that if you cancel the postpaid account, the balance gets lost.

egghead
I'm a contributor level 1

That is not truth.

Fido switched my account to "$10 Talk & Text plan" at Februrary which I did not know (I checked the phone and there was no msg), and it started to charged my credit card last month.

Hey @egghead

That's pretty odd since everybody should have received a message about the change.  I'll send you a PM so we can take a look at this together.

Talk to you soon! Smiley

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@mac2012 I've answered your PM.

FidoMaria
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

@bn880 If your balance expires 1 month after the migration start date, you will not be migrated. This includes: 

• $100 top-ups made prior to the SMS being sent out

New customers can no longer get the by-the-minute plan. As for how we're informing our customers, affected customers are being sent an SMS. Let me know if you have any more questions!

mac2012

So what you are saying is anyone not wanting to be ported to the "new plan" should fork over more than the $10.00 per month they have been budgeting for so that they can continue to use the phone the way they want to instead of being force to accept the way you think it should be worked.

So instead of someone using it for emergencies and saving up a value on their account for special occation, oddly like the one we just had, you think people should go without a meal or two so they can spend more money on their account so they can use it the way they want to.

No really "man's best friend" now are you?