cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

4848elaine
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Similar to everybody, I have been waiting hours on the phone and days on social media to connect to a live agent since being unable to upgrade my lines during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. All of the agents I talked to were misinformed. One agent told me the deals were available until January 3rd. Another agent went straight to offering to cancel my phone lines. SO rude and unprofessional.

As a last resort, I went on Livechat and connected to Dana from Kelowna who took the time to review my account and rectify the situation. Not only did she help me upgrade my line, but she also offered to follow up with my concern in the following days. She is the epitome of excellent customer service and the only reason I am staying with Fido today.

1 REPLY 1

FidoNajat

Hey @4848elaine! We're sorry to read about your recent experience with us, that's definitely not the kind of service we want to offer you. We're glad our Live Chat representative was able to turn this around. Thank you for taking the time to share your reassuring feedback.