cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Payment Dates

EatPrayLoveYoga
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, I have set up automatic payments through my bank account in my FIDO account. For budgeting purposes I am trying to find out what date each month my Cell Phone and Internet bills will be withdrawn from my account. I have been unable to find this information.

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @EatPrayLoveYoga @Learningful , my billing date was Sept.6 and the charge was put on my credit card today, the 20th, so yes you are correct, approximately 14 days after the billing cycle ended sept.6. 

Learningful
I'm a participant level 2

Thanks for the confirmation. It probably doesn't matter so much for credit card payments, but for bank withdrawals, having the money coming out of your account 10 days earlier than necessary could make a difference for some people. I have my Enbridge account on automatic withdrawal, and they take it out on the due date -- that's classy -- and appropriate in my view.

FidoFaiza

Hi @EatPrayLoveYoga

The bill will be withdrawn from your account approximately 14 days after the monthly bill is issued and your invoice will show the amount and the approximate withdrawal date.

I hope this answers Smiley

Learningful

I had the same question. So, just to clarify: if the automatic payment is withdrawn (or charged to my credit card) "approximately" 14 days after the monthly bill is issued, that would also mean it is withdrawn/charged approximately 10 days before the payment date on the bill -- is that correct?