cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

At least, tell how many hours I need to wait for support while waiting

fiedospuppies
I'm a contributor level 2

Why Fido can't put number of hours in the chat and on the support line to tell me how many hours I need to wait before somebody responds. That way I could at least know if I can go have a couple of hours sleep before somebody takes the line.

You have 1000's of calls and you know average phone call takes about 12 minutes so why you can't at least tell me there are 50 callers before you so I can go to sleep for 8-9 hours and wake up and still be available when the agent picks up. 

I have been recently on hold for 5 hours and 34 minutes before I gave up. 

3 REPLIES 3

fiedospuppies

@nick67  so I don't know what numbers you are calling but none of the numbers that FIDO has tell me how long I need to wait. They only tell we have unusual number of calls and so and so. And if it does tell (it happened maybe once or twice), instead of 15 minutes, I was waiting over 1 hour 20 minutes, so it's off by 1 hour.  Why not telling how many customers are in front of me in the queue. It's unrealistic one customer takes more than 15 minutes, so if there are 6 of them I will hang up and call another time because their estimates are completely off.

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

I called Fido phone support on two occasions about two weeks ago and each time I was told the estimated wait time. For example, 25-35 minutes which I found was pretty accurate. I am really impressed with my recent phone calls; flexibile call waiting options and amazing phone reps. Thanks Fido, keep up the great customer service!

FidoKenny

Hello @fiedospuppies

Your call is important to us and your feedback is much appreciated.

We are getting way more requests than usual right now.

We appreciate your feedback and we will share this to the team in charge.

You can easily find all the ways to reach us here.