cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App login issue with Ecosia browser

Snowius
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hey. It's come to my attention that I can't log in anymore in the Fido mobile application since the login page got changed.

After some testing, I found that my browser Ecosia just shows a blank page after pressing the "Login" button from the application (that will open your default browser and try to authenticate you before sending you back to the mobile application I suppose, but for me it shows nothing and it can't proceed).

I fixed this by switching back my default browser to Google Chrome, but it's really annoying to have to switch back and forth just to log in.

Is this a bug with multiple browsers or is my browser Ecosia just unsupported? Can I report this as a bug somewhere? Let me know anything and thanks for reading.

1 REPLY 1

Hi @Snowius , my best guess is that your browser isn't supported for fido app. I had this happen on a payment website (not Fido) while trying to pay for a flight. I was using edge browser and it would just keep reporting a credit card error. I switched to Chrome and everything worked immediately. So, that is what I base my assumption on. Firefox wouldn't complete the transaction either. Hope that helps