Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Extraordinary Customer Service Experience

Jacky11
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi everyone, 

I want to share an experience I had with a Fido Supervisor recently. A few days ago, I added a second line to my phone plan. There was an issue with the express pick-up and the store I was supposed to pick it up at. I contacted the customer support line and my situation was escalated to a supervisor. This supervisor's name was Ramneek. Ramneek was extremely knowledgeable and patient with me. He actively listened to what I had to say and empathized with my situation. In a short period of time, Ramneek was able to solve my issue. Apart from my initial problem, I had several concerns about what Fido had to offer compared to what competitors had to offer for black Friday. Ramneek was able to retain two lines of business by finding a plan that matched my needs and sold me on a new iPhone 12 on a two-year contract. After this, Ramneek said that he would do a follow-up on my account to make sure my initial problem was sorted. The very next day, I picked up my sim card from a Fido store and received a call from Ramneek later in the evening to confirm everything was set up. Ramneek did not have to do this follow-up call but he did. I want everyone to know how hardworking and dedicated Ramneek is and his actions should not go unnoticed. I have never experienced this type of customer service before from any company. Fido has my loyalty. Ramneek deserves a big bonus and pay raise because employees like him are hard to come by. 

Thank you for reading.

2 REPLIES 2

FidoStephane

Good afternoon, 

What incredible feedback. Thank you SO much for sharing. We can't wait to share this experience with our teams. 

I'm going to send you a quick PM to make sure this wonderful feedback reaches the right people Smiley 

Thank you so much! 

Hi there @Jacky11 , what a great experience you had. That's what Fido's goal is for us as consumers. I'm pretty sure Ramneek will love hearing the feedback,  thanks for sharing. @FidoSolutions