cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Airtime balance question

braedenp4
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hello Ive been with fido for one month on the 10 dollar a month 30 cents per minute plan. I have just refilled my account for another month and when I did this I had $6.15 of airtime balance then it said :

"New airtime balance $16.15" which makes sense because the pervious month is not expired for a few days still.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/41750956/Obselete%20Pictures/balance.jpg

But when I check my account on the website and over the phone it says my balance is $6.15 still. I understand it takes time to update but its defiantly been much more than five minutes.

Shoudlent it be just deducting the remaining $6.15 from the first month for the next few days aslong as im not using any airtime, then be at $10 after the first month is expired.

Is the 10 dollar prepaid card not supposed to add 10 dollars to your airtime balance or am I missing something here?

1 REPLY 1

FidoStephen
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi braedenp4,

When you refill your account, the balance is added immediately and the validity time of your balance is extended according to the amount added (30 days with a $10 refill). Your balance should have been $16.15 following the refill, and valid for 30 days from the refill date.

Since you do not have a "Pay per month" plan, the only deductions from your balance would be from usage (calls, messages, etc).

If your balance never updated to reflect the refill, please call us at 611 from your Fido phone (free call) or 1-888-481-3436 from any other phone.