Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a second line

Jordimw
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi there, 

I am looking to get a secound number. I would like to get a unique invoice for both numbers so trying to do so from my online account. When looking at the plans fido tells me that I can upgrade my current plan - I don't want to do - or log off to view plans. I have no idea how to just get another plan and pay for both. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3

patrickchan
I'm experienced level 1
I'm experienced level 1

you need to goto fido store or call fido 611 to get another line account setup.

if you have an dual sim phone, you can have two sim cards in 1 mobile phone (google this solution on your own, i will get blockedO

FidoPhilippe

Hey there @Jordimw! Hope you’re doing well. Smiley

Just to clarify, you can see the breakdown of the charges for each phone # on the single bill. You’ll also benefit from any promotions we have for second lines on an existing account.

Also, you’re not able to activate a new line on your account online. You’ll have to contact us here or we can send you a PM to help you through the community.

Let us know.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Jordimw,

Welcome to the community!

You can not have two lines under the same account and have two seperate invoice, you will need to create a new account that means you will need to provide two pieces of ID and will have to pass a credit check.