Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add countries to LD Minutes package - recommendation

mnawaz
I'm a contributor level 1

Hi,

I’ve recently subscribed to the LD 1000 minutes package but strangely can’t see Pakistan or the UAE included. Considering the number of subscriber home country is either of the above, I’d recommend that they be added to the list or user be given an option to select their preferred 10 countries from a select list which includes the above mentioned countries. 

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @mnawaz

Welcome to the Community. Smiley 

Thank you for taking the time and sharing this feedback. It is true that these countries are not part of the selected destinations covered by this feature, though we definitely appreciate your feedback and I'll forward your suggestions to the right people. 

You can also check out our add-on for Preferred International Rates for these calls, or one of our Value-Packs, which bundles this same long-distance saver along with other great options such as Voicemail-to-Text, Call Forwarding and Name Display.

I hope this helps! 

mnawaz

Thanks for the response. 

I’m recommending this because for me the LD minutes are of no use till I have access to these countries. Again, only because neighboring countries are already included but not the ones that I’ve mentioned. 

Thankd. 

FidoSaad
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

You're welcome,

This option previously included 8 select countries only so we're constantly trying to improve it along with other services we provide. Your feedback is greatly appreciated :).