Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account balance, Automatic payment

Ehsan_shah
I'm a participant level 3

Hi;

It's my first bill, but there is something unclear to me.

First, I got email saying that I have to pay my bill by June 11, and I just arranged for automatic payment.

I'm wondering the payment will be done for this bill or it will be for the next bill.

If it's for the nest bill I have to pay my bill then.

In order to pay, it says that I have to pay the Account Balance 52CAD (300 CAD Credit Limit), whereas underneath says my bill is 91CAD. There is no link to pay that 91CAD though.

Please advise me on the matter and what exactly Account Balance means.

Thanks.

Ehsan

2 REPLIES 2

FidoFrancois
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hello @Ehsan_shah,

I'd like to welcome you to Fido! 

To clarify your 2 points,

1) On the detailed version of your invoice, you will see if your first payment must be made manually or if it will be automatic. It will also indicate when it will be taken or by when we must receive it. 

Since we have a monthly billing cycle, any change made after your billing cycle date (the 11th of every month from the information you've shared), any changes to your payment method will only start on the next cycle. For example, if you enable automatic payment after your invoice is ready, the payment will only be taken next month. 

2) To your second point, the most up to date information about your balance is your account balance. The most likely explanation for the price difference between your invoice and your balance is that a credit was applied during your billing cycle instead of before your invoice was ready. 

With that said and if you'd like to make sure, you can reach out to us through one of our channels here

Hope this helps! Smiley

Ehsan_shah

Hi Fidofrancois,

Thanks for your explanation, it was awesome!

You are right.

Thanks

Ehsan