cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accelerating an issue

loleeta
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

How am I supposed to accelerate my issue to a supervisor? It has been difficult to reach anyone on the phone and impossible to find a real human on the “live chat” (starting to think this feature no longer exists since they implemented “Jack”)  

I have spoken to an agent who gave me a deal on a phone upgrade but was unable to apply the offer to my bill because I had “just made a hardware upgrade” so I was told to call back when I received the phone. I did and got a second agent who told me “billing department has the note, and they will make the change”. Received the bill which did not in fact have the offer. Spoke to a third agent who told me I shouldn’t have received my offer and then said he would “fix it”. I was on the phone for an hour and 40 minutes only to be told it would show on my next bill. When I asked for proof as I have been told this previously, I was told they could fix my bill now and my additional offer will be set next bill. Checked my bill and it has been adjusted incorrectly. I am making a 2 year commitment, this shouldn’t be this complicated.

Over the years its gotten increasingly more difficult to reach an actual human for assistance.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @loleeta,

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience. Keep in mind that the main job of a supervisor is to look over their agents and work on the back end so they are not always available to take a call right away. In terms of the "Ask Jack" feature, this is a welcoming message before you're transferred to an agent. We understand we've been a little busier lately which may explain the longer than expected wait time, however, rest assured we're here to help! 

With that said, I'd like to take a look at the account myself. I'll go ahead and send you a private message so we can get started! 😃