Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A very rude manager and worst customer service

Blessylancy
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi there,

I am writing to complain about the WORST service of a fido telephone customer service supervisor. I felt extremely disrespected and offended. 
I am a new user of Fido. When I took the plan I got employee discount for 4 months and after that it got removed as it's not compatible with my plan and I have to pay $92 in my current bill. That is $20 extra to my previous bill. I called a customer service representative on Tuesday(28 June) and she was unable to help me and I asked her to connect me with the supervisor and I waited for 30 minutes to get connected and after that the representative told me like the manager is unavailable and she will be contacting me within 48 hours. On the next day she called me. I was trying to make her understand about my situation and she was not even giving time for me to talk. And also she was arguing with me.
We are calling the customer service for a solution for our problems. But she was unhelpful. She told me to read the terms and conditions. I was travelling to somewhere when she called and it made me so upset.
I have talked with other customer services before and this is the first time that someone spoke so rude to me and the most important thing is that she is a manager too. 

2 REPLIES 2

Fara_
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

WOW. You are literally gaslighting her by minimizing her experience and denying her reality. WHAT **bleep** SERVICE. I'm planning to leave fido myself because of the rude, unprofessional and unhelpful service. 

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi Blessylancy.

I understand your situation :(. Fido offers great customer service, i think semeone from Fido can help you to see if a plan, credits or something is good for you. Smiley

Have a nice day Smiley