Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

6gb bonus data appeared on account

Fido69
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Hi,

My account lists 6gb bonus data, but my mothly fee also appears as 38$ instead of 32$ in some places.

Is this a bug? I have no intention of spending 2h on a call to get my plan fixed and money back on my next bill.

I wasted enough time with telus on this kind of nonsense.

I don't need 8gb data, 2gb is plenty for me, i have other things to occupy my time than browse twitter and tinder memes on my phone all day.

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Fido69,

It's possible your line was eligible for the bonus data. I understand you may not require the additional data. I also understand there may have been a price increase on your plan. However, you should note that this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we do not have access to customer accounts. If you would like to discuss those specific issues, you would need to contact customer service. I further understand you may not wish to spend time on a call. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers