Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

611 number does not work for cancellation

rafquinto
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Fido,
Seems like everytime I phone into 611 or1-888-481-3436 it doesn't work or connect for cancellation/deactivation of Fido Account. I am trying to deactivate my Fido account since I am moving away to a place without coverage. Today, I tried to call you twice the 611 but I would be in queue for 6-9 minutes but I would wait 1:30hrs or 2hrs and it would 9PM when the customer service lines close. Another time I waited for 30 min each time until I reached customer service where I was redirected to a dead end which resulted in the phone hang up. I called again but then I had to wait in line again. I am trying to deactivate my account so I don't get billed for another month can someone please help with this. I have been trying to contact someone for this since Monday December 18.

I also tried messenger and live chat but no answer on either.....How am I supposed to talk about this when no one can pick up.

Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1

FidoFaiza

Hi @rafquinto

We have been super swamped lately so it's been hard for some of our customers to reach us. Let me know if you still need help and I will send you a PM. 

Thanks.