cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5GB Extra Data Gone

Sambobsung
I'm a participant level 3

I was able to claim my 5GB of bonus data you guys were offering that was working for the last billing cycle but when that cycle ended I got put back onto my old plan without the data. Based on the promotional offer I am assuming it was supposed to carry over but there was an error. I tried clicking the link through the promotional text but it was not able to bring me back to the promotional screen to claim my data. I am wondering if there is anything else I can do on my end to fix this issue. 

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Sambobsung

Screenshot_20201223-102318_My_Account.jpg

Also my 5 hours of free data has not reset even though my billing cycle reset on the 23rd. Is there anything I can do or will I ahve to make this 1 hour alst the month? 

Thanks!

Hey @Sambobsung!

For the 5 hours of extra data, we're aware that it might not reset right away and our teams are working on it. The counter will reset within 24 hours of the new cycle so it should be good to go now, can you confirm if that's the case?

In terms of your bonus data, it shouldn't expire. When you look at your total amount of data available, is the 5GB not reflected?

Let us know!

Sambobsung

No the 5GB hasn't reset. I guess it is too late as I already switched plans to get guaranteed data instead through one of your other promotional offers. The 5 hours has reset though. Thanks again for the help!

Alright, we're happy you found a solution!

If anything like that happens again though please contact customer care asap so they can look into it Smiley