cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

50$ Setup fees charged despite of Applying online

pprithip
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I registered for a FIDO Plan from my existing provider like here :https://www.fido.ca/phones/bring-your-own-device?icid=ba-lpmbcnac-pgpfcwrls-1021206&flowType=byod.

On the link it says 50$ not charged if applied online. After filling all the details and going to end to "Submit Order" page, the page hang. I refilled the whole form twice and same result. Then I approached representative in the Live Chat and he claimed he can help me saving that 50$ since I'm doing online. I provided all details and received Email next day with first charges.

Guess what I have 50$ charge and when I contacted Live Chat with another representative, he claims because there's no note for waiver, he can't do that. Well, that's not my problem if there's no way in your system to recover past chats or confirm how I signed up for a Fido Plan via a retail shop or online or via Live Chat.

My request is to get my 50$ deposit as it was confirmed by Live Chat during my plan signup.

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @pprithip Smiley

Welcome to the Community! 

I'm sorry to know that you didn't receive the $50 credit you were offered on the chat. 

Please reach out to customer service and they'll be happy to look into it further. 
You can contact them through other methods such as Facebook Messenger and Twitter DM, for example.