cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

20GB for $44 (39 for auto pay) on NEW lines

Boya_Ashtear
I'm a participant level 2

Looking at the plans and I see this price plan for $44 for the 20 GB plan and think it would be a good switch but it's only on NEW lines added... I currently use a BYOD for $60 for 20GB so to take advantage I would need to cancel my current number.

Why isn't this an option for long term members as well so we wouldn't need to cancel and get a new number to get the plan?

3 REPLIES 3

FidoPhilippe

Hey @Boya_Ashtear! I hope you're doing well. 🙂

We certainly do have options for our existing clients, I assure you. Please reach out to us here, and we'll be happy to check-out what we can do for you.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Boya_Ashtear

I  did get in touch with Fido actually, both in store and through the phone and online chat. Everyone said the same. You can definitely make use of the cheaper, more data plan for your BYOD... If you cancel your current number. 

Only options I had for keeping my current number were considerably worse or cost more. Really didn't seam like good options for long term customers.

Thanks for letting us know and for your many years of loyalty with us!

You can also reach out to us via our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, X (Twitter), and Google) as well. Also, our offers do change frequently, especially during the back to school period.

If you're up to it, I recommend getting in touch with us again to see if we have anything new to offer you.