cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2020- Online refill not working!!!

ama999
I'm a participant level 2

I'm having a problem with this "refill now". I put in the refill amount and the required information to pay. After about 5 attempts, I still get get " OOPS, that doesn't seem to be working" All my information is correct! This is very frustrating, and I believe Fido hasn't fixed this problem. I'm using my desktop computer. I cleared my cache and cookies, still doesn't work. Can you please fix this?

5 REPLIES 5

abc36
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I am a prepaid customer, and I am not able to update my credit card info as well. My old credit card expires, so I get the new one.

I tried three different brower, one is newly installed. None of them is working in this case.

I am so sure that the name and the address are correct since my old one just worked through

Hey @abc36,

This doesn't sound right.

In order to investigate, it will be necessary to contact us. You can reach out to our customer care team or send us a private message on Facebook or Twitter. Alternatively, we can also PM you here if you'd like.

Let us know how you'd like to proceed.

ama999

my name on the mastercard matches the billing address. It still doesn't work. I tried to removes cache and cookies and tried it on a different browser, doesn't work

@ama999

This doesn't sound right, the payment should go through.

In order to investigate, it will be necessary to to contact us. You can find all the ways to reach us here.

FidoNick
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ama999!

Based on what you're describing it seems that you're a prepaid customer, correct?

For prepaid refills the name on the credit card you are using as well as the billing address for your credit card must match exactly what is on file for the Fido account. Basically, for security reasons, the name on the Fido account and the address on the Fido account must be the same as the credit card used to refill.

Is that the case?

If so, then we can always update the information. You can update your address online on fido.ca Smiley 

If the name doesn't match, or  if the info does match and it's still not working we'll have to investigate, please contact us in that case!