cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

$150 Amazon Gift Card in 30 days, 6/7/8/11wks???

Damian72
I'm a participant level 3
I'm a participant level 3

Hello, 

I've signup for Fido internet on Sept 6 during a promo with $150 amazon gift. Initially the gift card was supossed to arrive in 30 days, upon follow up, I was told I should receive a link within 6 wks from registration. 6 wks passed...no card/link.

Called customer care on Oct 17, escalation ticket was created and was told in less than a week a link will be sent. Week passed on Oct 24...no card/link.

Chatted with support (via chat)  on Oct 24, agent advised that link will be sent by Oct 26 (Monday)...surprise, surprise still no card/link.

Today I spent 45 min on call, chatted with agent, agent advised me that I have to wait another 3wks....well done Fido!!!

Fido get your act together, I will cancel my account on Dec 8 if card/link is not im my mailbox in 4wks.

128 REPLIES 128

Hey @sean89

I moved your post to this thread as it addresses your query. Thanks. 

alvinrrr
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

Tried to call customer service and no answer waited for an hour. Can someone tell me what's going on with this one? I signed up for the plan back end of September and still haven't seen any email in regards to the gift card. 

Hi @alvinrrr

I moved your post to this thread as it deals with the same topic. I will go ahead and send you a PM to check up on the status. 

Speak soon!