cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

15 days satisfaction

Moembh
I'm a participant level 2

I signed up with Fido for two lines. The next day I decided to cancel because the service wasn't great. I got billed $221.26. It was 2 BYOP plans. I did not use anything services. I don't know what to say about that

3 REPLIES 3

Moembh

What about the activation fee? From the beginning I wasn't supposed to pay that and it is a note in the first email I got from Fido

Hello, again @Moembh it depends on how you did the activation if you did it yourself online at fido.ca then it will be waived if you did the activation any other way you will be charged the fee. If there was a promotion to have the fee waived it usually gets refunded on your second or third invoice. I would suggest you contact customer service and they can better advise you on your situation after looking at your account details.

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Moembh,

Welcome to the community!

When you activate an account the day it was done becomes the last day in the billing cycle and the next day becomes the first day in the cycle.

We are always billed a month in advance that's why you received that invoice, you will have to pay the bill and your next invoice will be your final invoice and Fido will credit you back the money.