cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1000 Minutes international calls

Paola555
I'm a participant level 1

Hi, Where I can find the 1000 Minutes International calls per month at my plan BYOP 6 GB 45 Cad? Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @Paola555.,

Welcome to the community!

You should be able to see the minutes in the Fido My Account App under Usage -> Talk & Text: -> View Details.

I have a $55 plan,  but haven't got any 1000 international calls facility.  Please reply to me at 6477006300

Hello 4045,

Welcome to the community!

You should note that the 1000 International minutes are a promotional offer. It is not necessarily available for all plans. In addition, it might not be regularly available on eligible plans. If you did not receive that offer, it's possible your plan was not eligible for the promotion or it was not available at the time you took your plan.

With regards to that promotion, it should be noted that the 1000 International minutes are only to certain Countries. You can view the included Countries here.

In addition, it should also be noted that all calls using mobile services incur Airtime charges plus long-distance charges, if applicable. Those 1000 International minutes are only for the long-distance portion of calls. That is, airtime charges would still apply. If you have a plan with a limited number of airtime calling minutes, excess airtime usage would incur additional costs -- even though there may be available International minutes remaining. For example, if you had a plan with 500 Canada-wide minutes (airtime minutes), making 600 minutes of calls to Countries included in those 1000 International minutes would require an excess usage of 100 airtime minutes.

You should also note that these forums are community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services. As such, we do not have access to customer accounts. If you would like to query whether your plan qualifies for that promotion, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

If your plan does not qualify for that promotional offer, Fido does offer a 1500 Minutes to select Countries add-on which includes fewer Countries (see here, under Calling).

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers