cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 MB data add-on for iphone

analia_v_pereyr
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Can someone clarify this for me? I have a 100MB data add-on. Until a few days ago I could see a nice graph with my consumption and what I hae left to use. Now I don't see it, and it seems I've used the 100MB, but I can't see that anywhere. The graph is gone. Am I being charged by use? When I call *46 to know the balance it says "We're having technical dofficulties" . This is the 2nd time it happens. 

Can somebody explain how this works?

Thanks

Analia

***Edited to add labels***

3 REPLIES 3

beararms
I'm helpful level 2
I'm helpful level 2
Where did you see this graph, on fido.ca? Try calling *28, you can get your usage and how much you have left from the prompts when you call. There's also some apps you can download on your phone that track your usage to give you a ball park figure Smiley

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

I think she means the the 0<-->100% usage bar under View Usage in My Account.  The following pricing model applies to the $10 100MB flex data plan.

0-100mb -- $10

101-200 -- $15

201-300 -- $20

301-400 -- $25

401-500 -- $30

and so on.

Every 100 mb is another $5 increment. Since you went over your 100MB allotment, you will be paying at least $15 now. I've personally never gone over my plan's usage so I don't know what My Account via Fido.ca would say, but I agree it should display your overage and continue monitoring. This sounds similar to Long Distance calling and how LD charges don't show up in View Usage online and you have to find out on your monthly invoice.

nick67
I'm qualified level 3
I'm qualified level 3

Out of personal interest, I did a search for iPhone data usage tracking apps and DATA USAGE for $0.99 gets 4.5/5.

iTunes link: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/data-usage/id386950560?mt=8