cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10 % discount promo for adding second line is expired

abhigarg0601
I'm a participant level 2

Hi. Fido ends my 10 percent discount promotion for second line without any notice. Now, my plan price has increased. I tried to look for other available plans, but can't find anything cheaper with same data. I remember i added second line only cuz of this promotion. What are my available options?

4 REPLIES 4

ishnaz
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello @abhigarg0601 When you add a line on fido or any other provider, they give you $5 off for 15-24 months. Depends on the promotion. If you change your plan during the time the discount is being offered, then that $5 off will be gone as you have changed your plan. 

FidoDaniela
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey there @abhigarg0601,

The second line promotion was a 24 months promotion, I definitely understand how this could have been confusing. 

Usually there should be some special plans for you on your Fido.ca account. Have you taken a look?

We could also take a look at this with you! You can contact us or we can send you a PM, let us know what you prefer!

abhigarg0601

Thanks @FidoDaniela . Yesterday, I was able to connect with fido live chat & they have applied 10 percent discount again for 12 months on my second line. 

Happy to read, @abhigarg0601, enjoy your services!