cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

10% discount for adding a new line.

Maha25
I'm a participant level 2

Hai, I jsut want to know my wife is already a existing cutomer in Fido but her previous 2 year contract is over. Now i want her number to be added as a new line for my number so we can have 10% discount. How it work?

***Edited to add labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Maha25
Thx 4 your reply,,, going forward just for information,,, since her initial contract is over now she is not in a contract,, so how if I cancelled her existing number and take her a new number as a new customer will it work,, just need idea,, thx

Hey @Maha25 

If she activates a new number in your account she would definitely be eligible for this promotion! Keep in mind that our promotions are always subject to change or expire, the sooner you can benefit from them the better it is! Smiley  

RolandJO
I'm a contributor level 1
I'm a contributor level 1

Hello, I currently have BYOP Pulse plan and was wondering if I was able to add another phone with a plan to my account and how I would go about adding it. I have already purchased a Fido sim card for this phone.

Thank you

Hey @RolandJO!

I'll send you a PM so we can get this set up for you. Smiley 

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Maha25!

The 10% discount promotion is offered with brand new line activations. What you are referring to would be more of a transfer of a phone number than a new activation so it wouldn't be eligible for the 10% discount. Though we're always working on getting new promotions that you can check out right here: http://bit.ly/FidoPromos

I hope this information was helpful. Smiley