Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Home internet service interrupted

I called Fido internet at 2017/07/19 6:20 PM because I can't not get my internet working. After nearly 30mins, the woman told me that there is a service interruption around my area that cause the problem. She told me it "usually"  will get fixed shor...

GaryMeOn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Internet availability in Golden Horseshoe?

I'm amazed Fidos home internet service isn't available in St.Catharines. I mean the Golden Horseshoe is the most populated region in Canada so how could we be left out of the service area?  Is FIdo planning on expanding the coverage area or is this u...

Proac by I'm qualified level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Switching Bell Fibe tv to Fido Internet

We want to switch from Bell Fibe Internet to Fido Internet, what changes do we need to make to keep our Bell Fibe tv, our Fido internet modem is working.     ***Edited to add labels***

JillyD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido Internet and TV Antenna

It's been a couple of days now, my neighbors are complaining about the cable. Your internet cable is lying on my neighbor's driveway and the front yard.   Don't know what to do, immediate assistance required, since they are saying, they are about to ...

twarpdev by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Home internet Activation Pending

I placed the order for two new internet connections at two addresses at the local mall on June 9th.  I received two modems the same day and brought them home.  One connection was activated on June 10th, but the second one still shows online as "Yov'v...

hasbus by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes