cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Tomia
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

I had a physical sim then I changed the sim to an E-sim on another phone, now that phone is bad and I still have my physical sim with me, but it is not connected.

What do I do please?

1 REPLY 1

Cawtau
Senior MVP Senior MVP
Senior MVP

Hello Tomia,

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear your phone with eSIM is not working properly. Unfortunately, when you switched from a physical SIM to an eSIM, the physical SIM was deactivated. As far as I am aware, you would need to purchase a new physical SIM (see here). Once you have your new physical card, you can update the information via your My Account --> View Usage & Manage. From your Dashboard, the option to Manage SIM is under Quick Actions.

You should note this forum is community-driven and not intended as a venue for customer services so we would not have access to customers' accounts. Unfortunately, we would not be able to order a new SIM for you. If you are unable to go to a store to purchase a new SIM card, you would need to contact customer service. In addition, they can also be contacted via Live Chat, Facebook, or Twitter. Those methods can be accessed via the contact page posted above.

Hope this helps 😀

Cheers