Fido Home Internet
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Switching Bell Fibe tv to Fido Internet

We want to switch from Bell Fibe Internet to Fido Internet, what changes do we need to make to keep our Bell Fibe tv, our Fido internet modem is working.     ***Edited to add labels***

JillyD by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Fido Internet and TV Antenna

It's been a couple of days now, my neighbors are complaining about the cable. Your internet cable is lying on my neighbor's driveway and the front yard.   Don't know what to do, immediate assistance required, since they are saying, they are about to ...

twarpdev by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Home internet Activation Pending

I placed the order for two new internet connections at two addresses at the local mall on June 9th.  I received two modems the same day and brought them home.  One connection was activated on June 10th, but the second one still shows online as "Yov'v...

hasbus by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

upload speed gone to garbage....

Is there some kind of network problem or something? My internet speeds should be at least 60 down 10 up, but right now the upload speed is only hovering around 1-3.   *** Edited to add labels*** 

Fidopls by I'm helpful level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! How to transfer Internet from Rogers

What is the best way to transfer my Internet from Rogers to Fido Home Internet? Do I need to cancel with Rogers first, or can Fido cancel my Rogers service as part of the transition? How long should I expect to be without Internet service during the ...

Paul613 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes