cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong Bill Amount and Time Period

Shobhitgupta
I'm a participant level 2
I'm a participant level 2

I had taken home internet and Mobile connection from Fido. The experience post the first call to book the services has been a stress. Now after waiting and chatting for almost years with the support, I get a bill for the internet without my promo applied.

Can anyone help me here resolve my two issues

1. I had received a promo of 50% off the listed price for the home internet plan, also confirmed by the chat agent last month. But my bill is showing full price

2. I had informed the customer rep on call that I need internet from 1st of the next month as I move to my new place, and I was told that I will receive my modem on 30th. But Fido sent the modem early to my old address and has now charged from 26th.

1 REPLY 1

FidoValerie

Hey @Shobhitgupta !

Welcome to the Community. Very_Happy

The last thing we want is to make your experience with us stressful, but I do understand your concern in regards to the bill.

You can contact us through any of the channels listed here and we'll be glad to take a look at what's going on!

Alternatively, we can also send you a PM through the Community, should that work best for you. Smiley