Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNRELIABLE INTERNET

Alison_Maclean
I'm a participant level 1

@internet

The Fido internet service has been terrible for months. My repeated attempts to get tech support have been unproductive -- I keep the chat open for hours at a time and don't get a response. Very close to moving my service to another provider.

Does anyone have a positive home internet tech support experience to share? I might be willing to stay with Fido if my experience is unusual.

2 REPLIES 2

KARINE2020

I have same problem. Internet goes on and off, tech support takes forever to get connected with and when they don't know what's causing the issue, they don't even send a tech and tell you to call back if the problem persist lol Thinking switching to Bell. They're expensive but at least it works.

FidoPierre
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Alison_Maclean

Welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to see you've experienced difficulties with your internet connection. I just verified that everything should be working with our live chat service. You can reach our Fido Home Technical Support through this link right here

Alternatively, you can also call in to customer support and explain the situation so they can connect you to the right team. You can contact our customer service teams over the phone at 1-888-481-3436.