The Problems of Fido Home Internet Auto-Paymen: Returned Payment Charge

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1
I'm a Participant Level 1

The Problems of Fido Home Internet Auto-Paymen: Returned Payment Charge

Dear Fido,

This is a stressful time becaes of COVID-19. I just got off the phone from one of your representatives. You charged me $50 for your own technical issue.

My card works perfectly, and I use it for Fido mobile and home internet auto-payment. However, Fido home internert charged me $50 just because my new card has the same numebers with my expired card. The same problem does not happen to my mobile account, and obviously Fido home internet auto-payment fails to support my card unlike Fido mobile and keeps showing this problem.

I am really frustrated over this situation, and I want a refund ASAP. Otherwise, I will proceed with filing a complaint.

I took a note during the phone conversation of the reference number of this technical issue: CXXXXXXXX. Please verify quickly and solve your technical issue efficiently.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted

Re: The Problems of Fido Home Internet Auto-Paymen: Returned Payment Charge

Hey @Vikki1998,

We understand this is a stressful time for everyone, and having an extra thought of added fees to your bill is definitely not something we want to add to that. However, since a case was already open, I suggest waiting for an update.

I've replied to your private message. We remain available if you have any other questions or if you need an update on your situation.

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2