Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Problems of Fido Home Internet Auto-Paymen: Returned Payment Charge

Vikki1998
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Dear Fido,

This is a stressful time becaes of COVID-19. I just got off the phone from one of your representatives. You charged me $50 for your own technical issue.

My card works perfectly, and I use it for Fido mobile and home internet auto-payment. However, Fido home internert charged me $50 just because my new card has the same numebers with my expired card. The same problem does not happen to my mobile account, and obviously Fido home internet auto-payment fails to support my card unlike Fido mobile and keeps showing this problem.

I am really frustrated over this situation, and I want a refund ASAP. Otherwise, I will proceed with filing a complaint.

I took a note during the phone conversation of the reference number of this technical issue: CXXXXXXXX. Please verify quickly and solve your technical issue efficiently.

1 REPLY 1

FidoAnthony

Hey @Vikki1998,

We understand this is a stressful time for everyone, and having an extra thought of added fees to your bill is definitely not something we want to add to that. However, since a case was already open, I suggest waiting for an update.

I've replied to your private message. We remain available if you have any other questions or if you need an update on your situation.