cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible technical support

ktvlam
I'm a participant level 2

Got Fido internet a week ago and I am already having connection/speed issues. I have been on the phone for over two hours trying to connect to technical support and still haven't connected a rep. This is on a week day during business hours (1400-1600).

HELP?

5 REPLIES 5

BP13

im going to call B-S on that answer

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @ktvlam

If you're having trouble with your internet, the best option is to contact them at 1-888-259-3436. They're busier than usual, but they're doing their best to answer everyone as quickly as possible!

- FidoJulien

ktvlam

That was the number that I called, where I was on hold for over 2 hours before somebody answered. 

I will say that the tech support person was helpful once I got through to them, but the wait times is just unacceptable. 

Based on my experience and what others are saying, this isn't "busier than usual", this is just the "usual". Fido needs to change this. 

samjos

Agree. Terrible Technical support. Still struggling to get to the support team just trying for last 3 hours for help.

Hi @samjos

Sorry to hear about your experience Sad Were you able to get the help that you needed?

Oh, and welcome to Community!