Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still have not recieved 150 gift card

MaxZ
I'm a participant level 3

Hello,

I set up home internet back in end of Nov with the promotion for the $150 gift card and i still have not recieved any emails or instructions on how to obtain the gift card.

9 REPLIES 9

MaxZ

Update: Even I did register for Gift Card around 6 weeks ago and did receive confirmation e-mail, still no card 😞

EnricoPallazzo
I'm a contributor level 1

I'm not blaming the employees here at fido...they are not to blame. I'm sure they have enough to deal with helping with actual customer problems or questions of using the service, but its ridiculous that they have to deal with this unnecessary garbage the organizers of this promotion have created for customers and support. I'm in the same situation like many others here and been waiting for some link via e-mail. I'm tired of hearing 'did you check your spam folder.'.

Hey there @EnricoPallazzo

Thanks for the feedback. It's important to verify the details, as in some cases the email was sent but the cx missed it. The junk folder usually deletes emails after a while Sad

What's good to know is that if you're expecting an email gift card for Amazon or Walmart it will be sent from fido@e.helloworldmail.com, and from fido@prepaiddigitalsolutions for the MasterCard.

We do suggest whitelisting these emails too, so you don't have to always keep an eye on your junk folder. Hope this helps!

EnricoPallazzo

I just received an email, but it was for $100.00 instead of the promised $150.00.  Someone is getting payouts in this ponzi scheme. Could it be the folks at Merkle? or the marketing genius at Fido?  Who knows but Frank Drebin is on the case....

Hey @EnricoPallazo

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look. Talk to you soon!

MaxZ

Talked with rep over LiveChat. Was provided link to register for Gift Card right away. Pending for confirmation ...

MaxZ

Update: Received confirmation same day, but nothing else for more then 6 weeks 😞

FidoClaudia
Community Manager
Community Manager

I see we helped you in PM, we'll continue there @MaxZ Smiley 

FidoJulien
Former Moderator
Former Moderator

Hey @Mazz

I'll send you a PM so we can take a look.

Talk to you soon!