cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Transfer - not able to contact Fido

Alper86
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

We've just moved and 4 days before moving, I asked an agent via live chat to transfer the service to the new address. He said that he was arranging a technician to go to the new address building and to do some technical work. 

Then we moved on Saturday, 2 days ago, there was no service. I again got in contact with an agent via live chat. He said that no technician appointment was made and no one came to do techical stuff. He organized another technician application for today (Monday Nov 2nd). The technician called me to say that he had nothing to do because the connection in the unit had to be completed and he was not able to do that. He told me to call Fido to arrange a connection in unit application. Now I am trying since the morning to call or live chat but it looks impossible as I am waiting at least 30 minutes each time I try to call or live chat. Can you please help? We are working from home and we are using our mobile internet. The data on the mobile won't be enough for another day.

1 REPLY 1

FidoKenny

Hey @Alper86

We would need to go over your account to see what's going on.

For future reference, you can find all the ways to reach us here.

I will be sending you a PM to get this looked into. Talk to you soon.