cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Auto-Payment Registration

mrbizz
I'm a participant level 2

I have tried for at least four times for the last four months to set up auto-payment on a new home internet account, but it's not working. I had auto-payment with the previous account, but that account had to be closed due to technical problems. Can someone help with a solution? Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

FidoAllan

Hey @mrbizz

Here are the steps that you need to follow to change your method of payment onlne: 

- Login to My Account on fido.ca.
- From the Billing & Payments tab under the Fido banner, select Set up Automatic Payments.
- Choose your preferred payment method from the SET UP AUTOMATIC PAYMENTS pop-up.
- If you select Credit Card or Bank Account, enter your credit card or banking information and click CONTINUE. 

Can you please give us more information about the issues you're having while trying to change it? A screenshot of the error message would help if you have any.

mrbizz

Thanks for helping. I had tried what you've suggested for over 4-month period. Each time I would get that it was succesful and that I would get an email confirmation. The email never came. The reason I did this over a 4-month period was to wait till the next billing period, only to find that the nothing changed.

I'm sorry I don't have n error message scxreen to show because I generally get a message thats says the transaction was successful. I will try calling Customer Service again, considering the last time I called, I waited for over 15 minutes only to be disconnected.   

khouya
I'm qualified level 1
I'm qualified level 1

Hi MrBizz!

It's easy to set autopayment Smiley

Just chat with fido department and a fido employee will help u to set auto-payment from Fido System.

To chat with an employee you just need to click support section at Fido.ca.

It's been a pleasure to assist you today.

Have a nice day Smiley

If u love my answer don't forget to mark it as the best answer.

mrbizz

Thanks for your suggestion. I've tried calling Customer Service but got disconnected while waiting. I'll try again later.