cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd Emails from Fido

bakedcorn
I'm a contributor level 1

I've been a Fido Home internet client for the past 11 months.  Just recently I got a legit email from Fido to setup a password for my Fido account.  This is odd as I already have an account.  I didn't click the email link.  As a precaution I updated my account password.  Then a couple of hours later I get another email stating that my order has been placed for 150 Home internet.  Again I already have 150 Home internet service.  The email is legit and all information in the email is accurate including my name and account number.

it's after hours so no dice in contacting anyone from Fido.  It will have to wait until Sunday.

Has this happened to anyone before as this is concerning.  So far no additional billing that I can see besides my Home internet monthly bill.

Appreciate any feedback.  

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

FidoSarah

Hi there @bakedcorn. Was this maybe shortly after activating with us ? If so, maybe the emails were just delayed ? If you have not reached out to customer service yet, feel free to rech out to us when you can so we can look into this with you and be sure all is okay with your account. 

bakedcorn

Hi there.  After contacting Fido it was resolved.  Basically my internet promotion is ending and a new pricing tier was set.

thanks for chiming in.